loveandpeace 2,292 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 (edited) mine: 1. H2H0e 2. cpr 3. LGBT 4. pedophile 5. squidward nose 6. moonwalk 7. mosh pit 8. duck duck goose 9. One of My Bedbugs Ate My Pvssy 10. Queef Edited June 21 by loveandpeace ź¤ļ½”Ėā just smile :) ā”š¦ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,199 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 I mostly know her as a meme, BUT the chorus of "Cartoons" is pretty great & she is the best part of Charli's "I Got It" "so many offers on the table... a bitch gotta eat on the couch!" 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Trevstar4 307 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 I canāt believe dui isnāt in your top ten!! Thatās one of her best deep cutsĀ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,322 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 In no particular order juice coochie cpr deepthroat vagina water balloonĀ connect 4 exceptions Cumshot Whoregasm Spoiled milk tittiesĀ dementiaĀ doggy style best **** sucker cruella Squidward noseĀ Omg she has so manyĀ Pronounced like āBalenciagaā . Emphasis on the āGaā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,677 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 I can't name a single song of hersĀ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,292 Posted June 21 Author Share Posted June 21 48 minutes ago, Trevstar4 said: I canāt believe dui isnāt in your top ten!! Thatās one of her best deep cutsĀ that's Britney's favorite ź¤ļ½”Ėā just smile :) ā”š¦ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,292 Posted June 21 Author Share Posted June 21 5 minutes ago, Lucas said: I can't name a single song of hersĀ Something all women have down there... it's the title of one of her songs ź¤ļ½”Ėā just smile :) ā”š¦ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,322 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 23 minutes ago, Lucas said: I can't name a single song of hersĀ Pronounced like āBalenciagaā . Emphasis on the āGaā Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,322 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 18 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: that's Britney's favorite Pronounced like āBalenciagaā . Emphasis on the āGaā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,222 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 I've only listened her latest two album and singles released after 2018. Grilling N****s II Duck Duck Goose Crayon Cartoons UFO OOMBEMP New N**** Now ElephantĀ Discount Birdbox These are songs I remember and enjoyed the most I think š¤ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,322 Posted June 21 Share Posted June 21 7 minutes ago, Chesescake said: I've only listened her latest two album and singles released after 2018. Grilling N****s II Duck Duck Goose Crayon Cartoons UFO OOMBEMP New N**** Now ElephantĀ Discount Birdbox These are songs I remember and enjoyed the most I think š¤ Her first two albums are amazing tooĀ Pronounced like āBalenciagaā . Emphasis on the āGaā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,222 Posted June 22 Share Posted June 22 6 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Her first two albums are amazing tooĀ Just checking her Apple Music page, you mean Cum Cake and S.T.D. right? will try them later in the free time 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adammmm 983 Posted June 22 Share Posted June 22 Not in order but: Duck Duck Goose UFO CPR LGBT One of My Bedbugs 33rd Lemon Pepper Garfield Ā Dont know if these count since they are features but: Good Pu*s Remix (Cobrah) Lipgloss (Charli XCX) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,322 Posted June 22 Share Posted June 22 5 minutes ago, Chesescake said: Just checking her Apple Music page, you mean Cum Cake and S.T.D. right? will try them later in the free time Yes!!!! Pronounced like āBalenciagaā . Emphasis on the āGaā Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,344 Posted June 22 Share Posted June 22 0 i am a free woman. āā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.