Lucas 31,700 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 Vanish Into You, but Summerboy is such a bop 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,408 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 i changed my mind, viy is better ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kevbev 515 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 Summerboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,347 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 2 hours ago, loveandpeace said: I hate it when she tries too hard. "Summerboy" is way more pleasant to listen to 1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: I love SB, but VIY’s beautiful melody and harmonies, excellent vocals, dynamic production…Mawmaw… 10 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: i changed my mind, viy is better Top, bottom, vers... doesn't matter... one thing is certain... seemingly every GGD member is desperate to suck Ladle Ghoulash's **** lmaoooo 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,727 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 VIY, duh! That song holds a deep personal meaning to me sooooo obviously TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,834 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 Vanish Into You even though I love Summerboy. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 I do not enjoy vanish as much as everyone else but I do respect it I will not vote in this poll the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,414 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 I adore both and they're both S-tier but I have to give it to VIY. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,420 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 Just do yourself a favor and don't sing "do u see me do u see me now" near a blind a person So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,414 Posted June 18 Share Posted June 18 (edited) 46 minutes ago, River said: Just do yourself a favor and don't sing "do u see me do u see me now" near a blind a person Me when listening to VIY magically restored my sight Edited June 18 by Head Empty 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.