💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Goes Naked For Vanity Fair [NSFW]

hausofmike

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a photographer nor studied photo editing but I gradually taught myself to edit via Photoshop and I photograph myself too and I can do photo manipulation, heavy manipulations that no one can even notice so I guess FOR SURE there have been a lot of edits on these pictures, maybe even a different body matched with her head (maybe) cause it's possible to do so and it's 100% unnoticeable if you do it right.

That would be so pointless, lol. As an experienced photographer and photo editor, it would be much easier to simply edit small parts around GaGa's own body.

RinoTheBouncer

That would be so pointless, lol. As an experienced photographer and photo editor, it would be much easier to simply edit small parts around GaGa's own body.

Not so pointless to me thought, so many times a picture turns out not as good as we expect / plan so we just edit certain parts and if we can get away with it then that's perfect.

Nobody knows how Gaga's body looked like that moment, maybe it needed some textures to look that slim or her thoracic cage to look sharper ...etc.

i'd soooooooo bang her. :cool:

Is that Tony? Pretending he isn't looking at her naked. We all know you're sneaking in glances Tony. :sweat:

Ambrosia

The quote they chose down in the left corner is pretty funny with that picture. (To me).

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

She looks edited into the photo

That's just an artifact of the scan.

... and her body looks out of proportion.

Camera placement mostly I think.

And I think her ribs showing is mainly due to the pose.

giskardsb

pretty sure not much Photoshop actually on Gaga herself. It doesn't have the ultra skin smoothing and skin retouching that you usually see in a "glamour" type of retouching shot, she doesn't look like a plastic barbie. It's clearly her, those two little spots on her skin below her ribcage are also present in other photos. I think if they were going to PS anything they would have retouched to make her butt look a little smaller, but we all know Gaga has a bit of booty going on, and her legs have always been fantastic and in shape. There may be a bit of retouching, but I don't think a whole lot.

I do think though that the pic of Gaga and the platform may have been composited into a photo of Tony and his studio. Not because of the artifacts around her, which are just from crappy picture compression, but because the lighting on her appears different than whats hitting Tony and the perspective of the room looks different than the perspective of the platform.

Archived