Controversiaga 17,363 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I would be her spine, cause I have a damn back bone Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,834 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 i would like to be the nose rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 1 1 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,135 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 hi 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,555 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 Hm this is gonna be a lonnnng break between albums innit 12 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,353 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,900 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 This arm I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lance13 1,250 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 Lips 💋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,900 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 Or the david bowie part of her ribcage because that's something I'm obsessed about I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 Her bunny teeth cuz I’m quirky, one of a kind and shouldn’t change who I am to try and fit the mold of what society thinks I should be look or look like. Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 273 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I’d be her giant nose 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,778 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 9 hours ago, lance13 said: Lips 💋 Which ones Like a poem said by a neydy in red 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 the giant donkey dick the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,266 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 This is the first thread I see when I log in Anyway I'd be her hair cause it's all the glory she bares 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,380 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 Her left little finger just cos Looking down at my $t loser misery 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,266 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 1 minute ago, Hydrangea said: Her left little finger just cos I think you've picked the wrong finger 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.