NUTELLA 31,322 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Iâm not saying we should permaban people who hate Fashion Of His Love. But I am asking: should we permaban people who hate Fashion Of His Love? I did not participate in the recent BTW megarate, but after reviewing the (predictable) results, the question crossed my mind⌠so I thought I would posit it for others.  Fashion Of His Love is not a FANTASTIC song. It's arguably a bit overproduced.  But it is silly, cheesy & joyful. It is an injection of adorable, carefree bliss. Itâs the sensation of butterflies-in-your-tummy. It is the feeling of being head-over-heels. It has one of the most singable choruses on BTW.  & yet⌠it is constantly having dirt kicked into its smiling mouth. Relegated to bonus track status (complete bullshit)⌠& even after that, derided & looked down upon by many LMs.  Is it time for moderators to do the right thing & finally purge the members who disrespect this jubilant, lighthearted tune? 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,045 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Even though it's rarely on playlists, I don't mind this song. It may not be my favorite, but it's impossible not to like it. It's just okay Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,393 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 I can just ban them without all this fuss and drama also, fashion of his love is a beautiful song, "I'm gonna his first and last d!ck"  So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
 Celloo Deng 56,502 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Letâs ban BTW haters first she/her đ¤ Gaga, Billie, MJ 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
 Celloo Deng 56,502 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 1 minute ago, River said: I can just ban them without all this fuss and drama also, fashion of his love is a beautiful song, "I'm gonna his first and last d!ck"  Cause baby I was born to be rimmed she/her đ¤ Gaga, Billie, MJ 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 1 minute ago, Celloo Deng said: Letâs ban BTW haters first Even tho you voted for Controversiaga in the vs poll, I agree with you here, sister We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
 Celloo Deng 56,502 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said: Even tho you voted for Controversiaga in the vs poll, I agree with you here, sister I just did that to make up the numbers she/her đ¤ Gaga, Billie, MJ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 1 minute ago, Celloo Deng said: Cause baby I was born to be rimmed My prostate it wants to be stimmed, Make sure your mustache isnât trimmed, Baby, I was born to be rimmed! We have forgotten our public MANNERS 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
 Celloo Deng 56,502 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said: Make sure your mustache isnât trimmed, she/her đ¤ Gaga, Billie, MJ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,497 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Why ban them? Lets destroy them The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,198 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 25 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: My prostate it wants to be stimmed, Make sure your mustache isnât trimmed, Baby, I was born to be rimmed! Oh! ・ďžâ glued up, sometimes it's too much â ďžď˝Ą 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,348 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 I feel like there's always that one song on every Gaga album that is very divisive with fans, and it almost always has the same kind of sound: fun, light, bubbly, kinda campy. FOHL is that for BTW, HBDUWM is definitely that for MAYHEM, and I think Fun Tonight is in a similar boat. Maybe Eh, Eh too, but idk if it's that divisive. Either way, I love all those songs, and yes, we should ban FOHL haters đđĽđ˘ đŞđŹđŤđ°đąđ˘đŻ đąđŹđŻđ˘ đđ´đđś đŚđąđ° đŞđđ°đ¨ đđŤđĄ...đŚđąđ° đŁđđ đ˘ đ´đđ° đŞđŚđŤđ˘. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,198 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 3 minutes ago, REALITY said: I feel like there's always that one song on every Gaga album that is very divisive with fans, and it almost always has the same kind of sound: fun, light, bubbly, kinda campy. FOHL is that for BTW, HBDUWM is definitely that for MAYHEM, and I think Fun Tonight is in a similar boat. Maybe Eh, Eh too, but idk if it's that divisive. Either way, I love all those songs, and yes, we should ban FOHL haters I think Plastic Doll might be the one from Chromatica that tends to cause the most division. From what I've seen on here, people either LOVE it or HATE it ・ďžâ glued up, sometimes it's too much â ďžď˝Ą 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,357 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 33 minutes ago, River said: I can just ban them without all this fuss and drama also, fashion of his love is a beautiful song, "I'm gonna his first and last d!ck"  Cause honey i was born to eat clit !!!!! Pronounced like âBalenciagaâ . Emphasis on the âGaâ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.