Kelly Atlantic 335 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Blonde with bangs Blonde and peach and black (Asia 2012) Yellow with pink triangle teal orange with rainbow stripes Blonde peach Green me personally, I’d say my favorite is orange one with rainbow stripes, however I wish she had worn it for longer than six shows, she was an icon. orange hair Gaga made me lesbian Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,353 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Teal or the orange and rainbow stripes feel the most emblematic of the tour imo 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,271 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 (edited) Pink/peach one is the one I instantly think of when I think of the tour Edited May 28 by gagzus 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,322 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 (edited) But it's the bleached brows that really sell it Edited May 28 by NUTELLA 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,357 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 The green one Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Julo123 36 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Green wig for president. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 726 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 The pink one, it's one of my fav Gaga wigs she has ever worn and it looked amazing on her. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,437 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 the peachy one, she looked so good with it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,760 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 Green pink and teal I love teal she was Miku I love green I love pink My boobs are hopelessly huge Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borislshere 53,667 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 That peach rainbow wig was always my favorite. I remember wanting to do drag back in 2016 and needed a wig like that but no one would make it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,745 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 I can’t choose but probably teal Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted May 28 Share Posted May 28 The green one is my personal favorite. I love green wigs on her so much. However, 3 hours ago, NUTELLA said: But it's the bleached brows that really sell it this is the one that feels most reminiscent of the album itself. he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.