gagacabana 8,897 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 I genuinely can't decide which is the better one because I LIVE for the grammys' opera moment but after requiem my life changed forever like this is exactly what abracadabra was always supposed to sound like??? Insane. Discuss ! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 THE SNL ONE !!!! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,897 Posted May 19 Author Share Posted May 19 Actually impossible I can't do this goodbye monsters paws up forever I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,300 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Requiem is kind of a mix of every version so i'll just go with that. They're all great 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,396 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 (edited) original, just like the free woman version Edited May 19 by Blackout19 i am a free woman. ○● 1 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,948 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 I’ve been in love with the Requiem version, but the original is also perfection. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,729 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 The original is still the best Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,497 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 all of them mid I know a better one - Abracadabra I can smell your sickness I can... 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,243 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 MTV version Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,380 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 The one where she says abracadabra Looking down at my $t loser misery 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,294 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 The Grammys one is just peak Whimsical bitch 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,008 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 If there was a 128 kbps low quality demo y’all would be like “tHe dEmO wAs so muCh bEtteR ciRkuT waTT and miChaEL bUtcHereD dEbra”. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,666 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 The one that actually reach #1 in the Hot 100 Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,546 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Grammy's is incomparable ...has anybody seen my disco stick? 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,360 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 The official studio album version. Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.