Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Megarate: MAYHEM REQUIEM


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

I filled in the whole thing thinking we we're talking about the album version... And then I saw the interludes...  :smh:

Edited by PSYCHOSHTICK
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin

voted :anveeroy:

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

OH MY GOD DIE WITH A SMILE MIGHT WIN!

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

OH MY GOD DIE WITH A SMILE MIGHT WIN!

disqualified for sharing spoilers :Cautious:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

PornoDanceFight

Submitted! I will be working during tomorrow's ceremony, but I can't wait to see how many correct and incorrect opinions there are. :glamourpuss: :ororomunroe:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, pynkri said:

Well... what happened:derpga:

ceremony is imminent 

Edited by ANVEEROY
READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Monster

Did we get the results?

Find your freedom in the music
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...