TaylorSwift 164,205 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 (edited) Edited May 7 by Teletubby Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 3 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,890 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 Nice legs 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackweller 571 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,254 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 Flop Some More coming to flop…some more. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,457 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 oh i forgot he had an album mother, what must i do? 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,369 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 stop licking that mic I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 The whole site Is calling the OST songs flops for some side project, and this guy really Is flopping harder than ARTPOP lol. Please .. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RichAssPiss 5,050 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 You're all so negative. I love this album and this is a great song. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,954 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 23 minutes ago, nATAH said: oh i forgot he had an album Same and I'm a fan Aperture was really the only song I vibed with I fear Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,539 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 Will the gays tune in tho? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 SASHAY DOECHAYYYY #RaidTheCloset Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,627 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 The gayest walk i ever seen in my life Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,369 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 53 minutes ago, PartySick said: Same and I'm a fan wait, you are? I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,336 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 Is he still singing? i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
waterfall 949 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 2 hours ago, Killa said: The whole site Is calling the OST songs flops for some side project, and this guy really Is flopping harder than ARTPOP lol. Please .. yea the only thing i heard from this era was his lead that he released back in jan??? im lookin it up and apparently he dropped an album... lowkey made no noise. even my old classmates that stanned harry in high school didnt post about it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.