TaylorSwift 164,239 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 (edited) Edited April 28 by Teletubby Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,186 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 Those eight beeps would actually make a great, synthy intro to a dark pop song 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,391 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 omg what a banger I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lara Croft 2,235 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 Sequel to 7 rings??? 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,489 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 Kind of sounds like Morse code Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whigney Houstan 1,267 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 I can't believe this is actually happening. Sis really said no Positions on my set list. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,975 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 💛 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,176 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dopega 3,795 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 telephone part 2 feat. ariana grande Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,657 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 13 (original broadway cast recording) act ii incoming the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,095 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 I this like AI taking over her yuhs? hi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Psyduck 1,706 Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 Another #1 for her. I envy he. I hope Gaga could also pull this. I'm so excited!!! keep on looking for Psyduck Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.