💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga Still Take Fans Backstage?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Do you guys think Gaga will continue to take fans backstage of the next tour? She didn't really take people backstage on the Monsterball. I know that they did the official meet and greets on the first leg, but when she started touring internationally it all stopped. Also she did begin to take fans backstage on the last North American leg, but unless you won the phone call you probably weren't going to meet her...

do you think Gaga will continue to meet fans on the next tour? Will she sell meet and greets (I doubt it)?

RAMROD

Probably not.

I think it was an one off thing exclusive with BTW Ball.

It was tour that directed more to her fan base than to general public.

But she can always prove everyone wrong.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears

Probably not.

I think it was an one off thing exclusive with BTW Ball.

It was tour that directed more to her fan base than to general public.

But she can always prove everyone wrong.

This is kind of how I feel...she didn't do it on the Monsterball and we really only have 2 proper tours to reference so who knows?

I want meet and greets again. People can earn money. They can't earn time to camp out. Gaga went about it the wrong way.

She should sell meet and greets. I would buy that in a second!

drinkmytears

I hope so. Did she ever charge fans for meet and greets?

I want meet and greets again. People can earn money. They can't earn time to camp out. Gaga went about it the wrong way.

Yes she did charge for meet and greets in late 2009 and 2010.

As for the earning money instead of camping...camping costs a lot too. Everyone at our campsite had a hotel room for $100 a night. That's $400 right there. It was snowing so we had propane heaters. We had to take time off school, work, etc. The venue was an hour away and my dad drove to and from...gas is $60 a tank. So camping isn't cheap at all. Plus it was a lot of fun, and with the exception of like 4 shows it all went smoothly.

Why not? Well, hopefully. It's more than satisfying for a fan to meet her backstage. And for her to allow that golden opportunity would be a dream come true for any of those who have long dream in personally meeting with her in a more intimate setting such as a backstage encounter.

Yes she did charge for meet and greets in late 2009 and 2010.

As for the earning money instead of camping...camping costs a lot too. Everyone at our campsite had a hotel room for $100 a night. That's $400 right there. It was snowing so we had propane heaters. We had to take time off school, work, etc. The venue was an hour away and my dad drove to and from...gas is $60 a tank. So camping isn't cheap at all. Plus it was a lot of fun, and with the exception of like 4 shows it all went smoothly.

I didn't say camping wasn't cheap, I said nothing of the sort at all. I said that more people would be able to earn enough money to pay for a meet and greet package than people who would have the advantage of having time to camp out.

Ray of Light

No. She's too good for us. ARTPOP will be about being an emotionless, heartless robot. She'll be Madonna.

heavymlover

Perhaps she should sell meet and greets and donate it to the BTWF or something like that in order to avoid the Monster Pit key issues, and maybe even take a few enthusiastic fans from the audience. I hope she does tbh, although It's quite a letdown that those rich fans that can afford to travel everywhere will try to meet her in every venue once again.

Duh. She took people backstage at the Monster Ball. It wasnt as common, but it happened relativley often. I don't know if she will bring a huge slew back like she did on the Born This Way Ball though.

Flippy

This :tea:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I think she will to say sorry to the people who Missed out on the BTWB and give them a chance to meet her like overs did,

IMO.

Archived