💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to open and close Grammy concert

YuyiRocks

Featured Posts

He does have a lot of exclusive info, he said Gaga's management contacted him once :nails:

So? I just texted Gaga if she knew who he was and she said "who?". And you'll believe that because you're gullible enough to believe hausofjay when he says he has inside info.

Anyway, I don't care if you believe me or not. I know he's posted numerous false rumors because I've seen them and then he deletes them.

Edited by abdielol

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parka

• Arzi

• Save-Me-Oprah

• zexion_armando

TerenceMonster

If Gaga performs on the Award Ceremony... :legend: 3 whole years.

But either way, lots of people will tune in to the Nominations (though not as much as the Award).

What time is it? :flop: I don't wanna wake up late to it :cry:

So? I just texted Gaga if she knew who he was and she said "who?". And you'll believe that because you're gullible enough to believe hausofjay when he says he has inside info.

Anyway, I don't care if you believe me or not. I know he's posted numerous false rumors because I've seen them and then he deletes them.

I don't trust him 100% but he's a great source of info, rumors and streams :kitty:

Yeah Haus of Jay is unreliable. He also posts things to troll people. I still call BS on the rumored MTN video length he posted. Given the amount of days filming, I doubt they'd come up with that much footage.

I suspect the MTN video will be roughly 12 minutes in length. 7 min 33 seconds for the prelude (confirmed by Gaga) and then 4 min 25 seconds for the actual music video(the full length of the song).

Edited by LordBy28

RinoTheBouncer

Aha ... ok :)

I don't watch these shows very often so I don't know much about their schedulesxD

I don't trust him 100% but he's a great source of info, rumors and streams :kitty:

Yes, I agree completely with that (that's why I follow him).

Just BOTHERS me when people use him as a source for some news.

He does have a lot of exclusive info, he said Gaga's management contacted him once :nails:

Probably to tell him to shut the **** up pretending he knows ****.

But he is good for passing on already confirmed info and request links, etc. He is very rude and condescending on a daily basis though.

Born This Way Country Road version?

They could be doing a duet. Sugarland hasn't had an album in over a year and they've been slowly moving away from Country and more to Stadium Rock with each release. Bon Jovi did a duet with Jennifer Nettles not long ago as well. I hope it's a new song anyway. I will say I wonder how it will sound live. Jennifer Nettles has a great and strong voice but it's hard for her voice to blend well with other artists. She performed California King Bed with Rihanna back in June and it sounded terrible because their voices are completely different.

Yeah Haus of Jay is unreliable. He also posts things to troll people. I still call BS on the rumored MTN video length he posted. Given the amount of days filming, I doubt they'd come up with that much footage.

I suspect the MTN video will be roughly 12 minutes in length. 7 min 33 seconds for the prelude (confirmed by Gaga) and then 4 min 25 seconds for the actual music video(the full length of the song).

Around 4 days filming could easily equate to an almost 20 minute video, that isn't hard to believe at all. Especially seeing as the majority of the prelude could be in the hospital or something. Your prediction of 12 minutes is pretty close to what Haus of Jay posted.. so uhh..

TerenceMonster

They could be doing a duet. Sugarland hasn't had an album in over a year and they've been slowly moving away from Country and more to Stadium Rock with each release. Bon Jovi did a duet with Jennifer Nettles not long ago as well. I hope it's a new song anyway. I will say I wonder how it will sound live. Jennifer Nettles has a great and strong voice but it's hard for her voice to blend well with other artists. She performed California King Bed with Rihanna back in June and it sounded terrible because their voices are completely different.

I love Sugarland, and I hope it sounds nice, as in the songs compliments back on Gaga + Nettles' voices.

Really excited for this!

second born this way video

I really hope it's The Greatest Thing!

:rofl:

Is TGT even finished?

Around 4 days filming could easily equate to an almost 20 minute video, that isn't hard to believe at all. Especially seeing as the majority of the prelude could be in the hospital or something. Your prediction of 12 minutes is pretty close to what Haus of Jay posted.. so uhh..

I'm just going off of the past. In the past Gaga has normally taken 2 days to film a 5-6 minute minute long music video and has taken 3 days to film a 7-9 minute long film. Going off of this, I don't see how she could've filmed a slightly over 17 minute video in 4 days.

Of course it is entirely possible to film 17 minute film in 4 days but based on her pattern, which she has established over 13 music videos, I don't see it being realistic. Also when filming there is a huge difference between 12 and 17 minutes. It can take up to and even exceed 6 months of filming to just shoot an 1 hour and a half film.