Top Posters In This Topic

• wiltedbliss

• elixt

• Necca

• Aaliyah

Top Posters In This Topic

selena-gomez-come-get-650-430.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiolhyw_gY

Selena Gomez will return with "Come & Get It," the first single from her forthcoming studio album, due out this summer. The track will premiere on Monday, Apr. 8 during Ryan Seacrest's syndicated radio show, and hit iTunes that same day while arriving at all digital retailers on Apr. 9.

Gomez will perform "Come & Get It" for the first time on television during the 2013 MTV Movie Awards on Apr. 14, and then on "Ellen" on Apr. 16. The single was produced by Stargate (Rihanna, Katy Perry) and co-written by Ester Dean.

The forthcoming solo album marks the 20-year-old's first musical foray since her 2011 album "When the Sun Goes Down" as part of Selena Gomez & the Scene. Gomez has spent the downtime taking on acting projects like "Spring Breakers" and "Hotel Transylvania."

"This is the hardest I've ever worked on any album I've ever done," Gomez tells MTV News. "I recorded about 23 songs, and I picked 11. So we put all the album together, and I really wanted it to be a different level for me."

Gomez is expected to be announcing international touring plans shortly. The singer is also slated to perform at the Radio Disney Music Awards at L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre on Apr. 27.

Source

Edited by ARTPOP

Jesse Pinkman

She still making radio Disney music :rip: I thought she was going more risky

It's science, bitch

PaperIz

I don't understand why artists make like 23 songs and only put out 11. It's upsetting. I know some can't make it, but really? Anyways I'm excited nonetheless :emma:

ryhanna

Wow, it actually sounds like it could be a genuine hit, and not just a hit based off of her kiddie fan base. This will be interesting.

:rip:

yiDCHwz.jpg

Wow, it actually sounds like it could be a genuine hit, and not just a hit based off of her kiddie fan base. This will be interesting.

I agree, I'm not a Selena fan but I'm kinda excited especially since it was produced by Stargate

Flippy

Yay! :party: I love her!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

inuborg

AB got that impact :legend:

:rip:yiDCHwz.jpg

I agree, I'm not a Selena fan but I'm kinda excited especially since it was produced by Stargate

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.