Blackout19 16,373 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 i am a free woman. ○● 2 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,884 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 I was expecting "Free Woman" 11 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,727 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 1 minute ago, Starmie25 said: I was expecting "Free Woman" that would be the best song ever made Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,944 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 I knew It would be you 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,373 Posted February 8 Author Share Posted February 8 1 hour ago, dynamite said: that would be the best song ever made i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,373 Posted February 8 Author Share Posted February 8 1 hour ago, Starmie25 said: I was expecting "Free Woman" awww i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,373 Posted February 8 Author Share Posted February 8 36 minutes ago, Killa said: I knew It would be you i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadArchitect 1,514 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 not even in the top 1000 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,405 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 1 hour ago, Starmie25 said: I was expecting "Free Woman" I was expecting some random-ass song that I've never heard of I can smell your sickness I can... 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,373 Posted February 8 Author Share Posted February 8 14 minutes ago, MadArchitect said: not even in the top 1000 i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liamgaga 836 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 (edited) This album was so strong from Lana, I've really struggled to like anything she has put out since. Its a shame as she's super talented, her music just isn't for me Edited February 8 by liamgaga 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,956 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 Diet Mountain Dew clears Teen distortion | survived abortion 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BloodyVelvet 950 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 100% agree. To me it’s of those songs that defined our generation. ABRⱯCADⱯBRA 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,180 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 It's Born To Die for me 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
qoqo 4,193 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 It’s honestly unbelievable Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.