Jump to content
politics

Kamala Harris Campaign Official Account Teasing An Announcement


RAMROD
 Share

Featured Posts

LOVEDRUG
On 2/5/2026 at 4:42 AM, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Given the fact that Noem is currently embroiled in the ICE scandal and DHS’ approval rating is under water and Gabbard is potentially going to have a whistle blower blow the lid on her violating national security very soon, I think both would fail pretty spectacularly. Weirdly, I think Marjorie Taylor Greene post-MAGA is probably the GOP’s best shot for a female candidate in 2028.

Those were just two examples of major female MAGA figures, hence why I said 'someone like', though I hadn't heard that about Gabbard. In other words, I think the first female president will be a very combative, hard-line female conservative candidate rather than a relatively moderate female candidate that the Democrats pick.

"through all the tears and all the lies, i'm gonna dance until i feel alright"
Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas

perched but im slipping off the branch

u better come with a battle plan and not some pep talk or ima be pissed :sue:

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheARTPOPball
11 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Ngl I don’t think this is what the country wants. Trump’s approval rating is underwater right now and he’s in the negative approval-wise on both immigration and the economy (formerly his two strongest issues). But I agree about economic populism as the most viable path forward. 

I meant more so in the social side of things. The “truthers” that are putting lots of focus on  social de-progression. It might just be my Facebook feed, but I’m also seeing on TikTok. The LGBT community is under attack and I have only seen casual homophobia, and transphobia rise in people around my age. I could be hyper aware but it’s inescapable in the media. That’s really what the MAGAS are wanting. Is for social groups to stay separated, with them being the dominant group bc they seem to think for some reason that freedom of religion means they can fulfill their need to control people’s lives and dictate how everyone else lives. 

Edited by TheARTPOPball
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, LOVEDRUG said:

Those were just two examples of major female MAGA figures, hence why I said 'someone like', though I hadn't heard that about Gabbard. In other words, I think the first female president will be a very combative, hard-line female conservative candidate rather than a relatively moderate female candidate that the Democrats pick.

I still maintain that MAGA is basically going to die with Trump, but yeah I see what you mean. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Petie Estie
On 2/5/2026 at 9:00 PM, Alxjcgn said:

By living in what is essentially a purple state, and currently a county where almost everyone I am surrounded with is conservative- my neighbor still has Trump flags up (yes, I mean that to be plural) and boasts about what a great job he still thinks that fu**stick is doing. So I guess a first-hand account of seeing how hated the left is right now and realizing someone radical is not going to reach these people because they are too stupid and someone has to find a way to appeal to them if we don't want to continue down this path as a country

I think that kind of elitism is bad for politics. Here's an example of what I'm talking about

 

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...