LG2008 6,394 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 The fact that we have to say "allegedly" despite everyone knowing he actually did it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMF 3,691 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 This all sounds so surreal and live living during the ancient Roman times. So many people, including Trump’s previous wife and his boys, being there while he was doing those things and auctioning off girls in their house? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,657 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 i did not need to learn this today this is fuсking horrific the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,802 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 I want these people dead for their crimes against humanity I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,488 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 everyone involved is going to rot in hell. I'd love to see trump get his comeuppance in life but sadly I've lost hope it'll ever happen she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,663 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 Wait a minute, wait a minute, I read this stuff last night and assumed it was some sort of unofficial release, but it's actually part of an official DOJ release ... I don't get that. I know it's just allegations, but the allegations against Trump are the WORST things I have ever seen written down about him. Why are the DOJ releasing them ? I don't get it. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 And ppl won't even do anything to make him fall and he will end his mandate peacefully... Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 1 minute ago, MOT said: Wait a minute, wait a minute, I read this stuff last night and assumed it was some sort of unofficial release, but it's actually part of an official DOJ release ... I don't get that. I know it's just allegations, but the allegations against Trump are the WORST things I have ever seen written down about him. Why are the DOJ releasing them ? I don't get it. Probably some inders who wanted the ppl to know the truth. Some docs were maybe edited at some point but it seems legit Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 9 hours ago, highwayunic0rn said: So the president is a r*pist but somehow immigrants and trans people are the biggest danger to the country? Make it make sense. The president and rich ppl in the tech and entertainment... There is even Lisa Marie Presley and guys like Elon Musk... Ew Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,663 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 6 minutes ago, Kayi said: Probably some inders who wanted the ppl to know the truth. Some docs were maybe edited at some point but it seems legit I understand the link to the bad stuff has now been deleted, so it wasn't intentionally released. So either just a mistake, or as you suggest some individual(s) doing the right thing. It's 3m docs , so no doubt a lot of people worked on the redactions and no surprise really if there was at least one among them with some guts and a conscience. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,039 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 You know it's true when reading the title translats to no shock or surprise. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,021 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 3 hours ago, Kayi said: The president and rich ppl in the tech and entertainment... There is even Lisa Marie Presley and guys like Elon Musk... Ew Again, you can't assume 100% of these people are criminals. I highly, highly doubt Lisa Marie Presley was guilty of anything other than association with other rich and famous folks. Whimsical bitch 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,383 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 It is so crazy the tweet after tweet I see about everything pertaining to Epstein and every other old rich man in America. It's so crazy!!! Sooo much stuff!!! Famous scientists and race theory, Elon being pathetic, torture video, Epstein calling himself a pedophile/going to pedophile convention in Paris!! soo much crazy fking stuff!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,868 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said: You know it's true when reading the title translats to no shock or surprise. 10 hours ago, Celloo Deng said: everyone involved is going to rot in hell. I'd love to see trump get his comeuppance in life but sadly I've lost hope it'll ever happen 11 hours ago, hELXIG said: I want these people dead for their crimes against humanity 12 hours ago, zevthepaparazzo said: i did not need to learn this today this is fuсking horrific 13 hours ago, OMF said: This all sounds so surreal and live living during the ancient Roman times. So many people, including Trump’s previous wife and his boys, being there while he was doing those things and auctioning off girls in their house? what do you guys think about this one? Prince Andrew tortured a girl before murdering her. https://x.com/fowlytweets/status/2017306753696710675 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Babylon Dynasty 1,857 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 I'm not even american but I wish the worst for that piece of **** every single day. Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.