RAMROD 118,229 Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
electricmisfit 82 Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 I WILL BE SAT 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,347 Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 I am SO READY I always loved ANTM growing up as it was airing on tv. i stopped watching around 2012 probably Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,259 Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Omg I can't wait for this mess. Tyra already deflecting in the trailer.... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,903 Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 I am ROOTING for this 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,351 Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 And I want an ANTM reboot next. Let Bravo do it. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.