TaylorSwift 164,522 Posted January 4 Share Posted January 4 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,466 Posted January 4 Share Posted January 4 25 years for the debut album of Christina Milian and Ashanti So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,706 Posted January 4 Share Posted January 4 nobody moved mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,802 Posted January 4 Share Posted January 4 1 minute ago, nATAH said: nobody moved Excuse me I did?? I got up to pee Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 3,007 Posted January 4 Share Posted January 4 (edited) I liked this album back in the day, but uhhh between the uncredited "background" singers & her using the N word in the I'm Real Remix, it's a bit awkward of a record now I do like Ain't It Funny tho... but it's amusing how she doesn't sing the chorus, it's more "background" singers Edited January 4 by timdrake Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoLaA 2,373 Posted January 4 Share Posted January 4 I looked up which album it was again Always be kind to others, you may need them once Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted January 4 Share Posted January 4 Good album. It was massive when it came out. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.