• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

What if this was Gaga in disguise and this was her way of leaking us the official BTWball DVD hence the soon which is obviously a throw at her soon tweets and she'll also become active on twitter soon and and the delay was cause she was busy rising up from the flames like a phoenix and Azaelia Banks Red Flame Jazz auwllachsk??!!?? :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

But if this wasn't true at all that would be fuc ked up

Edited by Neal

LetsGetHigh

They tweeted "7666" and 5 minutes later they deleted it. Wut. What. Wat. Vat. Vut. Maybe the size of the overall video?

They just tweeted "84-101-110-103-97-32-112-97-99-105-101-110-99-105-97" umm

Edited by letsgethigh

Bad Kids

I'm waiting :cry: :emo:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

LetsGetHigh

What the actual fu.ck? They are tweeting random numbers! @LadyGagaGoGo. Not trying to be mean but at least give us news.

geopang

I dont know what the hell is going on, but it is not funny. Ive waited for this for months, along with many of you, and we were played. Not cool. And all you guys saying "its techinical difficulties", are you kidding.... They posted a btwb tour canceled photo on their facebook. Im sorry, but i am mad at the fact that we supported this for so long, only to find that we were taken advantage of as a joke. If they do release it some time, great. But i will no longer support this project

Edited by geopang

Flippy

I'm pretty sure they're not trolling :yes: I say we will have the dvd no later than tomorrow :shrug: I mean... I don't think they'll wait that long to at least say something

They tweeted "7666" and 5 minutes later they deleted it. Wut. What. Wat. Vat. Vut. Maybe the size of the overall video?

They just tweeted "84-101-110-103-97-32-112-97-99-105-101-110-99-105-97" umm

They're codes

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LetsGetHigh

Gagadaily isn't opening on web. Does someone have the same problem

Edit: Nevermind

Edited by letsgethigh

If they were trolling then that's ****ed up cause a lot of monsters were counting on this DVD because their show was canceled. If that was the case then they'd be the losers here cause their gonna feel the anger of a lot of dissapointed monsters

Alijandro

are theyre DP's / cover pics meant to symbolize the blackout :laughga: ?

there is too much flop to handle :megaflop: