Should we just lock this thread?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we just lock this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

We're so glad you're liking the previews! And it is coming out :laughga:

It's a hard work (for Ricardo Kou mostly) but me and the whole team of A Go Go are trying to give our best. I love GGD and you guys are amazing... I know you'll like it and we promise it'll worth the wait!

:pawsup:

It looks amazing so far! Thank you guys for doing it. And ignore the ungrateful people who keep complaining about it not being perfect, it looks pretty awesome to me for a fan edited DVD. I can't wait to see the final video :) 

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

HANZ

We're so glad you're liking the previews! And it is coming out :laughga:

It's a hard work (for Ricardo Kou mostly) but me and the whole team of A Go Go are trying to give our best. I love GGD and you guys are amazing... I know you'll like it and we promise it'll worth the wait!

:pawsup:

thank you

2vcffdjjpg.gif

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

cherryboomboom

Hopefully they'll post the full show on YouTube in HD. I can't download anything, because of my awful connection.

Chinosky

3 DAYS!!! :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Edited by Chinosky
Father, Son, and House of Cucci

(They posted this on their facebook account - translated by Google Translate)

"Lady Gaga & Lady Gaga A Go Go presents: The Born This Way Ball Tour.

1. What is included in the DVD of the Born This Way Ball?

The DVD made by Ricardo Kou and the team of Lady Gaga A Go Go has two versions, the standard and deluxe edition. The standard version only has the show, while the deluxe edition (which will be released days after launch) includes Hair Studio version, The Queen and Princess Die with a completely different cover.

2. Will it cost something?

Absolutely not. This DVD is of little monsters for little monsters, the intention is not to earn money but have a memory of one of the most impressive touring history that for health reasons of Lady Gaga I can not burn a DVD of the tour.

3. Where can you see it?

The medium where you can watch the DVD of  the Born This Way Ball will be streaming for all the public on our website http://www.ladygagaagogo.com.ar/, time is yet to be defined by what is possibly at night. It is expected that many little monsters are connected at a time to watch the DVD so I ask for your patience for the technical problems it may cause.

4. Does the DVD can be downloaded?

After about transmission for streaming, on our page http://www.ladygagaagogo.com.ar/ the download links via torrent, mediafire or rapidshare will appear. So you choose where you want to download.

5. What happens if I want to download the DVD but I want to see next on the Internet?

The DVD will be uploaded to our Youtube account so that you can enjoy it on the Internet. We remind you that if you want to watch it in high quality you have to put quality in 1080p.

6. Does the DVD have subtitles?

The DVD will have the option of subtitles, including given speeches by Gaga. If you do not like the option of subtitles you can take them off. The translation is literal, not adapted.

7. Does your DVD have its logo?

Whether it will be a small logo throughout the DVD, this is to prevent copying. The logo will be small as the Monster Ball HBO.

Thank you very much for supporting us. Paws Up

'' I told them all my little monsters were superstars.'' - Lady Gaga"

:excited2:

Edited by Maix