• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

EvilChromatica

They should do smething cool, like make a 3D DVD cover with a small booklet, and the price could be a bit more expensive, for the fans who want a really collectible one, and they should make a normal one, for people who only want the footage.

Β 

the prices should be like for the normal DVD, 10 euros and for the special one like 20/25 euros..

Β 

They shouldnt post the footage on youtube tho, so they make some money from those DVD's, cuz this took alot of effort and time i think..

Β 

CANT WAIT

Β 

They can't do this because they don't have full credit/license to distribute the footage to consumers out there. The footage they used came from other people who filmed the concert.

elijahfan

They can't do this because they don't have full credit/license to distribute the footage to consumers out there. The footage they used came from other people who filmed the concert.

Β 

This. Plus, the people who made the initial videos don't own anything either, 'cause everything belongs to Gaga, Live Nation and Interscope. And it's just fair, because this is all Gaga's work.

Β 

I'm working in filmmaking and I made my own DVD of the BTWBall I attended for my own pleasure and consumption, and I'm unsure whether I'll put it online or not especially because I don't own anything, and because I didn't do it to upload it in the first place. But of course, if people around here want to check it out, I'll be glad to post it ;)

Edited by elijahfan

Vanilla

I cannot wait

Β 

flawfree-o.gif

This. Plus, the people who made the initial videos don't own anything either, 'cause everything belongs to Gaga, Live Nation and Interscope. And it's just fair, because this is all Gaga's work.

Β 

I'm working in filmmaking and I made my own DVD of the BTWBall I attended for my own pleasure and consumption, and I'm unsure whether I'll put it online or not especially because I don't own anything, and because I didn't do it to upload it in the first place. But of course, if people around here want to check it out, I'll be glad to post it ;)

Β 

What's the quality like?

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Babel

Omg date announced! We have another meltdown day on the works guize! :derpga:

Β 

Β 

Β 

But in all seriousness, I couldn't go to the ball, so I can't wait for this.

elijahfan

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOΒ 

DID YOU GUYS NOTICE SOMETHING UP ABOUT THE ALEJANDRO ONE THEY POSTED?Β 

Β 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPH4evYGNQM&feature=player_embedded

Β 

It's great quality, don't get me wrong, but she switches between the gun bra and the other bra... :toofloppy:

Β 

Go check MY unofficial DVD, there won't be any weird cuts ;)

Β 

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=46106#entry2450749

D1SC0STICK

Feedback: Don't change between hair, thats annoying. Keep it either blonde or pink, its not hard.Β 

I'll keep that in mind ;)

Right now I'm already halfway the show :)

Also already new trailers on my channel (orΒ https://www.facebook.com/btwballdvdΒ & on Twitter @BornThisWayDVD) and on Youtube:Β 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9MG7VvjyA

Find your freedom in the music.