• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

ARTBOP

I really don't like the audio, but the video is AMAZING! :omg:

EDIT: I just read a comment from a member of A Go Go saying they still have a lot of editing to do, but they wanted to give us a peek.

Edited by Josip

HausOfMark

i hope thats not that official audio for Alejandro because its out of sync and everything.

-Mark

As a fellow DVD maker myself and having done them numerous times I'm just going to say, the video is amazing (at times) but the audio is a mess and someone needs to sort it ASAP. The lead vocals of Alejandro are too high in volume, they need to be lowered to blend in with the vocals of the Amsterdam bootleg. It sounds like she barely sings any of it. As for the video, it starts as a mess, none of it is in sync and you can clearly see her mouth different words to the ones that are being played. Then as it comes to the first verse and chorus its amazing. They have all the right camera angles and everything. Each angle flows nicely into each other and its perfect. Then we get to the bridge and it becomes a mess again. The normal bra and gun bra constant switching is annoying and it's down to laziness tbh. There are plenty of videos of each bra that they could have used. I know this from looking through all of the videos of Alejandro from the tour to make my DVD. There was plenty of each and I'm not quite sure why they felt the need to mash it up. 

3.5/5

Edited by murdabizness

drinkmytears

What shows do you guys think were Gaga's favorites? If you were to pick 10?

I'd say opening night in South Korea, probably one of the Tokyo shows, def Rio, London, Stade De France, she said Tacoma was one of her favorites because of the Born Brave Bus, what other cities? I know she enjoyed all of Australia.

Those would've been good places to tape the DVD.

Taylor Monster

She fosho loved St.louis  :hor:

We made her happy after the whole personal assistant case was brought to the headlines

lol at the alejandro performance, I felt like I was watching gay ****  :awkney:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

the alejandro preview does not look that good tbh  :noparty:

how can they mix recordings with her different outfits? (with and without gun-bra) that looks stupid  :huh:

:pressed:I was expecting something better 

Runway

I wish they would'nt mix the normal bra shots and then suddenly change to the gun bra :wtf: stick with one ffs