The Unofficial BTWB DVD [Should We Close This Thread?]

EvilChromatica

Should we just lock this thread?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we just lock this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Jesus, the camera angles and everything are great but people really need to learn to keep the outfits constant. Don't switch between the normal bra and the gun bra. It looks ridiculous now.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

It looks great! but I agree with this

Don't switch between the normal bra and the gun bra. It looks ridiculous now.

:crossed:

The picture quality is great, but I wish the audio had more of a live feel to it.

I hope they don't continue with using footage from shows with outfit alterations or changes because this could get messy. Bad Kids, Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße...

OMG are they making the whole thing?

I hate when it switches from gun bra to regular and i hate when people use videos where she has different hair - like going from teal to blonde to pink just irrks me

Lady Gaga A Go Go posted in Facebook the link to this post!

Es para nosotros un verdadero honor y orgullo, saber la magnitud de la difusión que está teniendo nuestro trabajo especial del Born This Way Ball.

Luego de tener el respaldo de Propagaga y Lady Gaga Media, el equipo creativo de Lady Gaga A Go Go, con la dirección de Ricardo Kou, en la realización de este proyecto, se complace en invitarlos a participar del foro creado por un usuario de Gaga Daily, llamado "The Best UNOFFICIAL BTWB DVD/El Mejor DVD no oficial del BTWB" a la espera del gran lanzamiento de este regalo, que es para ustedes.

Comparte con muchos más monsters qué tanto estás emocionado por nuestro proyecto aquí: http://bit.ly/Vjc4wc!

Gracias por la acogida y Paws Up!!

Translated:

We are so proud and happy to know the magnitude of the difusion that is having our special work of the Born this way Ball..

After having the help of Propagaga and Lady Gaga Media, the creative team of Lady Gaga a Go Go, with the direction of Ricardo Kou, in the process of creation of this project, invites you to participate in a thread created in a forum by a user of Gaga Daily, called "The best UNOFFICIAL BTWB DVD"

Share with monsters the excitement for our project here: http://bit.ly/Vjc4wc!

Thank you for the welcome, and Paws up!

Edited by Ikvs

gianmonster

One day, Gustave (the page admin) do an Skype Event and he chose some little monster for give them a large preview of that DVD. I was there, the DVD is magnific, excellent audio, and image, and will have an HD download.

Just I hope that the DVD will mastered for an Apple iPad :roll:

I met LGAGG admin, tell me what do you want to ask and i do.

Coldplay

Hey Guys! I'm so glad you are enjoying this DVD. It has not a release date yet, but we think is going to be ready in like 2 months or less. We are posting the previews of the work that is done already to watch the reaction.

It's going to be 100% free, it's going to be uploaded to YT and it's going to have a DL, and it's going to have an interactive menu just like a normal movie on DVD.

I'm one of the guys that run that page, Gustave is the creator. And we are REALLY happy with the recognition is getting, is such a hard work but with so many monsters waiting for it it is worth.

Hey Guys! I'm so glad you are enjoying this DVD. It has not a release date yet, but we think is going to be ready in like 2 months or less. We are posting the previews of the work that is done already to watch the reaction.

It's going to be 100% free, it's going to be uploaded to YT and it's going to have a DL, and it's going to have an interactive menu just like a normal movie on DVD.

I'm one of the guys that run that page, Gustave is the creator. And we are REALLY happy with the recognition is getting, is such a hard work but with so many monsters waiting for it it is worth.

Thank you for the work that you are doing!