Chromanne 2,844 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 ChooseĀ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,758 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 Difficult as they're both horrible songs which I refuse to listen to, but Christmas Tree isn't meant to be serious (I hope) so that I guessĀ Like a poem said by a neydy in red 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,758 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 Wait has that milk and cookies bridgey part in Christmas Tree always been there? Lmao then I've always turned it off 1 minute inĀ Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,008 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 Jewels N' Drugs because it's a bop but maybe I'll skip it around Twista part because I get exhausted of it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,305 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 Space Cowboy, Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, there she goes Space Cowboy, Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, here we go š 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ReplayBoss 422 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 I'm tired of JND slander! People only hate it because of the features. Gaga's verse and chorus are a bop!Ā The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay 1 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,305 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 (edited) 2 minutes ago, ReplayBoss said: I'm tired of JND slander! People only hate it because of the features. Gaga's verse and chorus are a bop!Ā The features are easily the best part of that bad song lol LG's verse is the most noxious thing she's ever done (with the only exception being Red Flame) Edited December 8, 2025 by NUTELLA 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 (edited) Jewels N' Drugs, because I actually like that song and it's better than a few other songs on ARTPOP imo. Ā Edited December 8, 2025 by Agunimon Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,877 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 48 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: The features are easily the best part of that bad song lol LG's verse is the most noxious thing she's ever done (with the only exception being Red Flame) Girl bye Iāve had enough of your lack of taste for the entire day lmao 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,305 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 6 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said: Girl bye Iāve had enough of your lack of taste for the entire day lmao Had too much of my good taste to go home now 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,827 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 Well, I sometimes listen to Christmas Tree unironically... and I don't even remeber how Jewels & Drugs endsĀ rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn šš„š„ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,844 Posted December 8, 2025 Author Share Posted December 8, 2025 I don't care if you love Jewels N' Drugs more but y'all should stream Christmas Tree dethrone AIWFCIYĀ All I want for Christmas is a Christmas TreeĀ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,977 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 3 hours ago, ReplayBoss said: I'm tired of JND slander! People only hate it because of the features. Gaga's verse and chorus are a bop!Ā Oh Gaga's part slaps nyo dyoubt nyo dyoubt, it's the 4 rappers on a Gaga track that's the irredimable offence of that song - I love Gaga but I ain't doing all thatĀ It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,977 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 Anyway, all this Christmas Tree slander, meanwhile I used to play it on loop cuz issa bopĀ It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ā zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 No shade to Jewels, but Christmas tree is infinitely superior 4 hours ago, dynamite said: Wait has that milk and cookies bridgey part in Christmas Tree always been there? Bro what you yapping about the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitŃh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.