TaylorSwift 164,523 Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,279 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 Well, it tracks, I guess (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 Oh Addison, the goddess you are... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 Rae, Rae, McRae, Bonana-fanna fo-rae Fee fi McRae Rae! 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,253 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 47 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said: Rae, Rae, McRae, Bonana-fanna fo-rae Fee fi McRae Rae! (@0:08) he/him/his 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,456 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 Judy Garland's reincarnation with a fan, we love it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,142 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 2 hours ago, RAMROD said: Well, it tracks, I guess The pictures and video hadn’t loaded for me and I thought it was RAYE. I was like “omg no! I love your husband song! Noooo” as I read. Then the pictures loaded and it was about ADDISON Ray. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lasagna 3,488 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 big day for Raecists 😍😍😍 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,523 Posted December 7, 2025 Author Share Posted December 7, 2025 @artdoll Jessie was there too Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,844 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 They look stunning. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,209 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 8 hours ago, Teletubby said: @artdoll Jessie was there too I don't know why I found this so funny 。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thisboyisamonster 1,276 Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 On 12/7/2025 at 6:02 AM, RAMROD said: Well, it tracks, I guess Think this is AI Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.