Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

As far as we know, nothing was shot specifically for use on TBTWB DVD. There's the possibility that there is footage that Gaga intends on using for a DVD, though. Don't rule anything out.

That's what I'm hoping - that they have enough video to piece together a dvd. I really hope they will do it.

Even if she didn't professionally record it, I'm still okay with if they just use the footage from the screens. I'm sure they recorded a few of those.

Gaga is Life

Me too1 i love watching the MB dvd, and I was really hanging out for the BTWB one. I have a friend in LA who is trying to cut together his own version from the two LA shows, so i may have to make do with that. ;)

A fan made one would be fun, it would still have the rawness of being in the crowd :flutter:

A fan made one would be fun, it would still have the rawness of being in the crowd :flutter:

Yes. I'm hoping he's using some of his own footage too coz he was in the pit at both shows - lucky bastard. ;)

Gaga is Life

Yes. I'm hoping he's using some of his own footage too coz he was in the pit at both shows - lucky bastard. ;)

Lucky indeed :haha: Do you know roughly how long it'll take him? :)

Lucky indeed :haha: Do you know roughly how long it'll take him? :)

He has a day job too, so he's hoping to have it done by the time I see him on my way home in LA (in three weeks). He's about half way through apparantly at the moment.

Gaga is Life

He has a day job too, so he's hoping to have it done by the time I see him on my way home in LA (in three weeks). He's about half way through apparantly at the moment.

It's quite the long process :eek: It's a fun hobby to have, I bet when it's finished it's gonna be epic :)

It's quite the long process :eek: It's a fun hobby to have, I bet when it's finished it's gonna be epic :)

Yeah. It takes a long time. I think he used to do it as his job, but got sick of the f'ed up hours. lol I hope it'll be epic. :)

Gaga is Life

Yeah. It takes a long time. I think he used to do it as his job, but got sick of the f'ed up hours. lol I hope it'll be epic. :)

It's good to see he didn't give up on it all together :)

Archived