Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kardashian mom tweets Lady Gaga

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Kris Jenner â€@KrisJenner

Love and prayers to @ladygaga for a speedy recovery!!! Hope you are feeling better soon MUAH!!

https://twitter.com/krisjenner

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

Thats nice.

I despise the Kardashians though. I think they're the most boring addition to the reality starlet kingdom. I mean whats the point of being famous for being famous if you're not funny and/or scandalous? They're so boring. Why do I want to watch a bunch of monotone girls with no personality sit around and pretend to be business women? I'd rather watch Anna Nicole shop for pink furniture.

Im glad she sent a nice message to Gaga. Im not saying anything other than that. My opinions are too strong, and Im respectful :shutup:

Saint Laurent

Thats nice.

I despise the Kardashians though. I think they're the most boring addition to the reality starlet kingdom. I mean whats the point of being famous for being famous if you're not funny and/or scandalous? They're so boring. Why do I want to watch a bunch of monotone girls with no personality sit around and pretend to be business women? I'd rather watch Anna Nicole shop for pink furniture.

Have you ever even watched the show? What you just said is completely inaccurate. They are all lovely girls and have really good personality's. Feel free to come back once you've earned millions whilst only 'pretending to be' a business woman.

misanthrope

Have you ever even watched the show? What you just said is completely inaccurate. They are all lovely girls and have really good personality's. Feel free to come back once you've earned millions whilst only 'pretending to be' a business woman.

Of course i've watched it. I love bull**** celebrities like them usually. But they have no personality. They aren't business women they just pretend to be. All Kim is is Paris Hilton with an ass. And shes not even as fun to watch. They're dull as dishwater.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Well, not crazy about the Kardashians, but that was nice of her.

MTE :nails:

Didymus

Thats nice.

mY0dW6g.jpg

Genius tbh :clap:

Of course i've watched it. I love bull**** celebrities like them usually. But they have no personality. They aren't business women they just pretend to be. All Kim is is Paris Hilton with an ass. And shes not even as fun to watch. They're dull as dishwater.

iulU1I7s3syif.jpg

Seriously, who are you? :cryga:

Archived