TaylorSwift 164,568 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 Â Â Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,497 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 I never thought Iâd read that sentence omg but great for her 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,021 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 I haven't seen Kiss of the Spider Woman yet but JLo had Oscar buzz for her Hustler role that she got nominated for Golden Globe, Critics Choice and SAG so I'm excited to see this one even if it hasn't been a commercial success. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,681 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 8 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: I never thought Iâd read that sentence omg Neither does she Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and youâ¨ď¸ 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jacs vs looser 5,196 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said: I haven't seen Kiss of the Spider Woman yet but JLo had Oscar buzz for her Hustler role that she got nominated for Golden Globe, Critics Choice and SAG so I'm excited to see this one even if it hasn't been a commercial success. She's a more than decent actress, and yeah, she was really, really good in Hustlers. Good for her still pushing herself on her acting career. 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 7,016 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 I mistook the Oscars for the Grammys and I was like "...her?" Killing strangers Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 lol she wonât even be nominated Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,858 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 People would like her more and give her a chance if she was a nicer person in real life. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn đđĽđĽ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,727 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 hopefully the buzz dies down! mother, what must i do? 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,380 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 Just like Gagaâs house of Gucci buzz!!! Pronounced like âBalenciagaâ . Emphasis on the âGaâ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 2 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: I never thought Iâd read that sentence omg but great for her She had it for Hustlers. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoeCool 1,124 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 I like her more as an actress vs vocalist.  Might have to check this film out now   Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guillaume Hamon 7,057 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 1 hour ago, JoeCool said: I like her more as an actress vs vocalist.  Might have to check this film out now   She's an actress and dancer but not much of a singer yet she made it ( mainly ) as a singer. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoeCool 1,124 Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 Was my favorite film of hers   Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 Sheâs on her way to become EGOT Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.