Brainiac 11,171 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpiritBunny 3,690 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Not feeling this new era sadly. The songs aren’t bad they are just so blah. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HIMER0S 663 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 love it I don't need eyes to see Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Dont think this upcoming album will be for me sadly. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Simon 1,554 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Girl with no face is going to be her best album. I wish she'll top it but I don't know Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brainiac 11,171 Posted October 9, 2025 Author Share Posted October 9, 2025 I like this one more than IAOT but I have a feeling this new album is going to be a lot more slow paced and cheery compared to Girl With No Face which isn't really my vibe. We'll see though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
4th Time Around 5,069 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 I'm a big Allie X fan but I have not been feeling the new stuff sadly. Girl With No Face was a masterpiece that flew under the radar for many. Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,655 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 I like that she's sticking with the alt goth pop vibe but shaking it up a little. Not vibing with it entirely, but I am loving the obvious Siouxsie Sioux influences The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.