Jump to content
new music

Allie X - Reunite


Brainiac

Featured Posts

Brainiac

I like this one more than IAOT but I have a feeling this new album is going to be a lot more slow paced and cheery compared to Girl With No Face which isn't really my vibe. We'll see though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4th Time Around

I'm a big Allie X fan but I have not been feeling the new stuff sadly. Girl With No Face was a masterpiece that flew under the radar for many.

Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

I like that she's sticking with the alt goth pop vibe but shaking it up a little. Not vibing with it entirely, but I am loving the obvious Siouxsie Sioux influences

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...