julz 8,049 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I dont like the crowd sound in Shallow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,798 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 2 minutes ago, julz said: I dont like the crowd sound in Shallow I think there's a version without it isn't there?? Yeah just checked it's the radio edit Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,235 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Oh now people love DWAS? I dont know why but I did not expect it to be this close. Probably because of all the negative talk that Iâve seen about DWAS on this site. Then again, Shallow isnât exactly a ânormalâ Gaga song either, so maybe it makes sense that it wouldnât be way ahead like I imagined. Edit: I voted Shallow. Iâll forever be blown away by that song.  Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,851 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I love both, I think without the movie DWAS would be favorite but ASIB elevated Shallow so I don't know the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tlittlemonster 2,501 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Shallow đŻ The cultural impact is unmatched Most awarded song in history, the Oscars performance, all about ASIB is iconic and it's when Gaga re-peaked in her career I was watching a random interview around that time that popped up on YouTube and it has almost 30M views - Shallow and ASIB really were massive Subjectively speaking, Shallow also has better lyrics and melody but the mix isn't great since it was recorded live (but that in itself makes it even more iconic) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,165 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 DWAS. Sadly Bradleys part takes away from what a good song Shallow is. Justice for the solo version we only got on tours. Always cackling though at all the fake fans who start singing the âIâm of the deep endâ too early. Makes me laugh when at the karaoke bar, and also on Gagas live shows Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,798 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 4 minutes ago, darkgaga said: DWAS. Sadly Bradleys part takes away from what a good song Shallow is. Justice for the solo version we only got on tours. Always cackling though at all the fake fans who start singing the âIâm of the deep endâ too early. Makes me laugh when at the karaoke bar, and also on Gagas live shows Off the deep end Shallow for me Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HermesG 1,724 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Never liked Shalow except the the bridge "naaaaanaaaanaaaaaaaaaa" I was Always remember us this way soldier.... On the other hand, i adore DWAS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,751 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Dwas is much better. I genuinely liked it for the first several months. Ive heard to too much and need an extremely long break from it, also after banging to nothing but MAYHEM for 7 months, i need a break from it also, the fall time typically makes me enjoy slower music, so ive been listening to a lot more Lana, and when i want to hear gaga i turn on Harlequin Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SevenWonder 4,793 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Shallow by a hair, but, as others have said, ARUTW remains unbothered by both. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 DWAS, and its not even close since I absolutely LOATHE Shallow, her vocal runs are horrendous and I really don't vibe with Bradleys vocals (didn't help jt was played 10 times a day when I was at uni haha) DWAS on the other side has lovely hooks, melodies and their voices compliment each other well, and that's saying a lot since I generally don't care for bruno. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,817 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 DWAS is a great song, but Shallow is AMAZING. It's an easy one for me. Shallow immediately strikes a chord that DWAS doesn't. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
djBuffoon 12,239 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 They're both beautiful songs with iconic choruses, but "Shallow" is basically half of a song whereas "Die With a Smile" feels more fully realized and satisfying. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoeCool 1,114 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Die With A Smile hands down Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,397 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Shallow absolutely clears DWASÂ We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.