Jump to content
music news

PinkPantheress - Fancy Some More?


Chesescake

Featured Posts

Chesescake

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPeooylEhlM/?img_index=1

Hours ago, PinkPantheress just announced a list of artists who will be featuring on her upcoming remix project Fancy Some More.


The artists included:

Spoiler

Anitta
Seventeen
Oklou
JADE
Yves
JT
Kylie Minogue
Sugarbabes
Bladee
Zara Larsson
Ravyn Lenae
Rachel Chinouriri
Nia Archives
Kaytranada
Basement Jaxx
Joe Goddard
DJ Caio Prince
Mochakk Loukeman
Sega Bodega
Groove Armanda
Kilimanjaro

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

chile not jt and anitta goofy asses…where tf is tinashe & addison rae 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

For a moment I thought and FEARED Kylie was gonna do a song with someone who sings about farts, but then I realised that was another singer/rapstress :ladyhaha: Not sure what her music is like, but I'll give the Kylie and Jade song a stream, or a few if the song is good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said:

For a moment I thought and FEARED Kylie was gonna do a song with someone who sings about farts, but then I realised that was another singer/rapstress :ladyhaha: Not sure what her music is like, but I'll give the Kylie and Jade song a stream, or a few if the song is good. 

It’s really good! You should check it out!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005
6 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said:

For a moment I thought and FEARED Kylie was gonna do a song with someone who sings about farts, but then I realised that was another singer/rapstress :ladyhaha: Not sure what her music is like, but I'll give the Kylie and Jade song a stream, or a few if the song is good. 

Wait, who sings about farts?

Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble
2 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Wait, who sings about farts?

This masterpiece :ladyhaha: I still can't belive a label would greenlight a song like this and even give a budget for a vid :brat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble
4 hours ago, xcx said:

It’s really good! You should check it out!

 

Love the production on the songs, better than I expected honestly :oops:

Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005
1 hour ago, princedeeblebleble said:

This masterpiece :ladyhaha: I still can't belive a label would greenlight a song like this and even give a budget for a vid :brat:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Ms. Poopies’ existence. I could see why you confused them since both Pinkpantheres and Ice Spice collaborated at some point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...