Chesescake 4,240 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 https://www.instagram.com/p/DPeooylEhlM/?img_index=1 Hours ago, PinkPantheress just announced a list of artists who will be featuring on her upcoming remix project Fancy Some More. The artists included: Spoiler Anitta Seventeen Oklou JADE Yves JT Kylie Minogue Sugarbabes Bladee Zara Larsson Ravyn Lenae Rachel Chinouriri Nia Archives Kaytranada Basement Jaxx Joe Goddard DJ Caio Prince Mochakk Loukeman Sega Bodega Groove Armanda Kilimanjaro Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,347 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 chile not jt and anitta goofy asses…where tf is tinashe & addison rae Don’t fall in love with a poosay… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MaybeKermit 5,268 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 So basically everyone and their mom Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,971 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 For a moment I thought and FEARED Kylie was gonna do a song with someone who sings about farts, but then I realised that was another singer/rapstress Not sure what her music is like, but I'll give the Kylie and Jade song a stream, or a few if the song is good. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xcx 1,292 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 4 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said: For a moment I thought and FEARED Kylie was gonna do a song with someone who sings about farts, but then I realised that was another singer/rapstress Not sure what her music is like, but I'll give the Kylie and Jade song a stream, or a few if the song is good. It’s really good! You should check it out! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,494 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 6 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said: For a moment I thought and FEARED Kylie was gonna do a song with someone who sings about farts, but then I realised that was another singer/rapstress Not sure what her music is like, but I'll give the Kylie and Jade song a stream, or a few if the song is good. Wait, who sings about farts? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,971 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 2 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said: Wait, who sings about farts? This masterpiece I still can't belive a label would greenlight a song like this and even give a budget for a vid Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,971 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 4 hours ago, xcx said: It’s really good! You should check it out! Love the production on the songs, better than I expected honestly Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jsn 1,670 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I'm so happy Yves gets opportunities like this after all the crap the Loona girls have had to go through Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,946 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 This tracklist is insane Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,494 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 1 hour ago, princedeeblebleble said: This masterpiece I still can't belive a label would greenlight a song like this and even give a budget for a vid Oh yeah, I forgot about Ms. Poopies’ existence. I could see why you confused them since both Pinkpantheres and Ice Spice collaborated at some point. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagafan1394 340 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 soooo hyped for this project I love the OG mixtape aand this looks incredible Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.