Jump to content
music news

Tate McRae's Tit for Tat debuts at #3 on the Hot 100


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

nATAH
32 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

sorry your feed is a bubble that makes it difficult for you to understand the real world. That can be very frustrating. 

I'd hardly call news about tate mcrae and her chopped ex the real world :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

CautiousLurker

Hold strong, Golden, you're the only saving grace we have :traumatica:

It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke!
Link to post
Share on other sites

HIM820
9 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I did not know this. When/where did this shout out happen? 

Radio show. I think she was asked who are her current favorite artists and she named Sabrina, Tate and Sombr. 
 

Since I posted that earlier she was on the Tonight Show and Fallon asked the last song she had listened to and she said she’s been playing tit for tat on repeat. So I guess 2 shout outs in 1 day…

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...