TaylorSwift 164,508 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,691 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 Stream their song Doin It and their bi-curious anthem Girls, now!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louvre 4,521 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 The last showgirl will be going down another hundred million streams tomorrow after seeing these photos Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louvre 4,521 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 I forgot what that album was called my bad. The life of a showgirl. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,251 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 I'm surprised that no one on here has posted this mess yet : he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: I'm surprised that no one on here has posted this mess yet : IS THIS REAL LMAOOO Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louvre 4,521 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 6 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: I'm surprised that no one on here has posted this mess yet : Can someone explain what the issue with this photo is I keep seeing it everywhere Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xcx 1,292 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 2 minutes ago, Louvre said: Can someone explain what the issue with this photo is I keep seeing it everywhere Kpop stans are mad because Charli posted a picture where rosé is in a shadow and they’re calling her racist. Meanwhile Charli uploaded multiple pics of her and rosé to her insta story from the same event. It’s a nothing story Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,752 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 I count that as a You And I reference Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,251 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 57 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said: IS THIS REAL LMAOOO It actually is. Charli posted it on Instagram. Based on this though: 51 minutes ago, xcx said: Kpop stans are mad because Charli posted a picture where rosé is in a shadow and they’re calling her racist. Meanwhile Charli uploaded multiple pics of her and rosé to her insta story from the same event. It’s a nothing story I think it's just an overreaction from fans lol. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MaybeKermit 5,268 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 2 hours ago, 27monster27 said: I'm surprised that no one on here has posted this mess yet : Why does Rosé look photoshopped on it Lmaoooo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,712 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 Quoting the timeless masterpiece You & IÂ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louvre 4,521 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 2 hours ago, xcx said: Kpop stans are mad because Charli posted a picture where rosé is in a shadow and they’re calling her racist. Meanwhile Charli uploaded multiple pics of her and rosé to her insta story from the same event. It’s a nothing story Oh! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,691 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 3 hours ago, Louvre said: I forgot what that album was called my bad. The life of a showgirl. The Life Of A Shogun Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,730 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 This broke GGD, truely Rita Ora is the main pop girl! Don't visit my profile Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.