Guest Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 I don’t like this particular outfit but I liked her energy. Sending love to her. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
robotvoiceinalice 2,143 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 okay who set her up Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
palma 8,918 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 I was expecting something pRisMAtiC or a Never Really Over tea (that song's visuals always reminded me of Prism's album cover idk why) but she couldn't find good taste if she had a baby with it (insert distasteful Orlando Bloom joke here) so I'm not surprised she went with a depressed drag queen look circa 2014. Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,442 Posted October 5, 2025 Share Posted October 5, 2025 The smile look remains superior Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.