AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 6 minutes ago, Red said: Oh honey she think her army of teenagers and millennial women is stronger than Charli’s army of gays And she’s undeniably right Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,730 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 I'll never understand the appeal... Gurl... What are you doing? Thankfully Gaga has never collaborated with ha Don't visit my profile Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,609 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 Ew, it's so mean. She really is a snake, but not a cool one. This just show her lack of emotional intelligence. Sympathy is a knife is a touching pop song, not just a shade against her snake attitude, it's honest. I really tried to be happy about this new release before I heard the bland production. At this point... I prefer to stream ai Bully songs by Kanye, rather listening to these songs that sound like ai but aren't. Aaand !! Why the F I'm getting downvotes by the Swiftirats on Real Madrid reddit subs ? Gtfo, I'm getting less and less active on pop music fanbase and these sickos keep annoying everyone on a football subs. No, her "Real Madrid" mention wasn't authentic and it was cringe. I don't even want to see these rats fanbase start to appraciate this club. I don't want to hear the names of my fav players coming from their mouths. All they wanna do is to create fake gossip beefs and simping on the players instead caring about the game. That's just insane, no one should tell me if I should appreciate or not Taylor out of the pop fanbases. No one. Game is gone when they're in the place. It's true on so many level. Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 12 hours ago, Bonkers said: Charli: Boring Barbie Taylor: I will kill you with a gun. It’s so funny how T*ylor fans mass reported my post as death threats because I said I want her to go to that mythical place called hell when she dies and then they write things like this. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,773 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 The world would be a nicer place if Taylor flopped more than Katy after this album My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,800 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 1 minute ago, GagaGame said: The world would be a nicer place if Taylor flopped more than Katy after this album Celebrate the end of mediocrity A new beginning Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,654 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 3 minutes ago, elsamars said: It’s so funny how T*ylor fans mass reported my post as death threats because I said I want her to go to that mythical place called hell when she dies and then they write things like this. You mean they make a joke about what Taylor's song basically says? Like girl. It's bonkers, they're the least serious person here The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PoshLife 17,019 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 The only thing this diss track has accomplished is getting people to listen to Sympathy is a Knife again. I was out with friends last night and people were talking about how SIAK isn't a diss track and Taylor is way over-reacting. Now this morning my coworkers (millennial and zoomer women) are talking about how disappointed they are in the album. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewYorkOnTheWeeknd 1,578 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 Boring? For sure. Barbie? Not so much. My. Lawyer. Liked. That. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
insight 2,479 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magic Mike 2,783 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheOriginalOne 11,659 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said: Taylor is such a nasty spirited person. Embarrassed for anyone falling for her facade. Taylor deliberately went out of her way to block Charli from that UK #1 confirmed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,367 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 Drags is generous since it implies she actually did something here Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,434 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 Anyway stream STFU! by Rina Sawayama "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted October 3, 2025 Share Posted October 3, 2025 1 minute ago, hamartia said: Anyway stream STFU! by Rina Sawayama omg stream her whole discography!!! love rina sm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.