Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My T-Shirt Designs And More!

Greg

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! :hug:

Bravado must be pressed because they removed a massive chunk of my designs even though they had absolutely 0 relevance to Bravado itself. Kinda sucks :noparty:

There's still some up though, and I will be putting more up!

Because of copyright or? :noparty:

Because of copyright or? :noparty:

Apparently so, even though I didn't use any copyrighted material. Yesterday, they even took down my own photos that I took at the BTWB. I could counteract their copyright, but it probably wouldn't help. Luckily most of it survived, so I just need to hope that people like the stuff that's left up!

Apparently so, even though I didn't use any copyrighted material. Yesterday, they even took down my own photos that I took at the BTWB. I could counteract their copyright, but it probably wouldn't help. Luckily most of it survived, so I just need to hope that people like the stuff that's left up!

That sucks. :(

ChicaSkas

ok I want the Pop Music LowBrow one!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaObsession

Ugh, copyright interferes with everything, the amount of Gaga YT vids I have had to take down because of it. :smh:

Your designs are amazing, definitely shirts I would consider purchasing, I hope they don't take them down!

Ugh, copyright interferes with everything, the amount of Gaga YT vids I have had to take down because of it. :smh:

Your designs are amazing, definitely shirts I would consider purchasing, I hope they don't take them down!

I know, it can be annoying!

Thank you very much! If you do buy anything, let me know! Also, if you have any requests, let me know! :)

GagaObsession

I know, it can be annoying!

Thank you very much! If you do buy anything, let me know! Also, if you have any requests, let me know! :)

Will do! :)

Another new one :)

Mixing the Fame era with the next one ;)

fc,140x140,asphalt.u2.jpg

http://www.redbubble.com/people/greg21/works/10010759-art-pop

Archived