bpmMonkey 7,924 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 There has been so much new good music today that I totally forgot she also is releasing. Her debut album has been one of my favorites all year (discovered her music relatively late) and this one doesn't disappoint either 🥰 saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 675 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 I saw her live in Paris last year, it was SOOO much fun, I really hope she'll get noticed more! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,924 Posted September 26, 2025 Author Share Posted September 26, 2025 8 minutes ago, Leography said: I saw her live in Paris last year, it was SOOO much fun, I really hope she'll get noticed more! She played in Berghain Berlin, I live 5 minutes from there, but only found out about her 5 days after 😫 saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.