Bobina 3,336 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 Vie is out! What do we think? I'm on Couples Therapy as I post this, and so far it's great Music Video for Gorgeous also out: "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,055 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 Aaahh Men is that girl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heygirl22 1,470 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 I’m super impressed like this is so slay the visual and sound aesthetic is gorgeous glamorous and fierce A very cohesive relaxing album with gorgeous production the instrumentals are so beautiful Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
djfreemymind 1,342 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 i'm just on Gorgeous and it's orgasmic ... the arrangement at first and the mixing overall on this.. the hyperpop towards the middle of this song AAAHH Men is out of this world I'm up and can't wait to listen to the rest of the album — I've re listened to cards, aaahh men and gorgeous multiple times already Maestro, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip, Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted September 26, 2025 Author Share Posted September 26, 2025 I never expected an album full of this kind of sound from her, but she's really pulled it off. The intrumentals are just gorgeous, and her voice works so well with it I won't lie though, I was side-eyeing the music video for the first minute because they nailed the 80's makeup commercial aesthetic so well that I thought really released a commercial for her new makeup line as a music video "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,448 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 I'm gaggged at the Gorgeous music video!!! love it soo so much!!!!! wow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,414 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 17 hours ago, NUTELLA said: I’m so excited, im vie-brating I'm going to keep revisiting with an open mind. But... “80’s inspired” or not, large chunks of this feel like more of an R&B album than a pop album. & like most R&B... it sounds mostly samey-same & boring. Even the non-R&B songs pass by with no real impact. The Jealous Type chorus is the only standout imo (& only the chorus) What a bummer edit- Gorgeous is meh but the video is cute. Love that she had her mom in it edit- the finale of One More Time is growing on me I guess edit- Cards is growing on me a bit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,952 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 wow i love this one and the fun music video. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,891 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 If she release a makeup line called gorgeous i'll buy because its gorgeous #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lahv 213 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 Stranger sounds soooo similar to another song, is it a sample or am I going crazy!! Edit: sounds like a part from How You Get The Girl by TS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY 6,283 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 I’m on take me dancing and it’s such a cohesive album so far ??? Very impressed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 Oh this video is GOOD. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,411 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 this album is really goood i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guillaume Hamon 7,057 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 She's really bringing more vie into pop. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hijadeputa 4,050 Posted September 26, 2025 Share Posted September 26, 2025 I luv it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.