Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
movie

Avatar: Fire and Ash | New Trailer


General Grievous

Featured Posts

AsleepOnTheCeiling

Boycott Disney.

 

Flooding consumers with ads for their new shows/movies in an attempt to make everyone forget they were very willing to be complicit in violating Americans' Freedom of Speech. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey

.... ugh, I'm always so disappointed when I read "Avatar", open the thread and see it's the silly one with the smurfs :saladga:

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lisbeth Salander

I am really looking forward to this but I doubt that they’ll be able to top The Way of Water. That was just pure perfection :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Monster

The trailer gives off the same vibes and storylines as the previous movies, with only a few new twists, but I’m still hoping it will blow me away like the first two did.

Find your freedom in the music
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...