Jump to content
new music

Tate McRae - Tit For Tat


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift
8 minutes ago, blzr said:

Wondering if it’s deluxe, new album or a standalone track

deluxe 'Even Closer to What'

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to her show tonight!

Maybe she will play a little bit of that Tit for Tat as the finale after she takes off all of her make up and wig and puts on a beanie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheMontebello

**** this girl and **** everyone who still supports her after working with that country maga man whose name I can't be bothered to remember

You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • TaylorSwift changed the title to Tate McRae -Tit For Tat
  • TaylorSwift changed the title to Tate McRae - Tit For Tat

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...