Jump to content
new music

Goldfrapp- You Never Know (Goldfrapp Remix)


Ceres

Featured Posts

While not an OFFICIAL comeback, Goldfrapp released a new remix of "You Never Know" from their upcoming 20th anniversary re-release of Supernature.
The new edition will include two brand new Goldfrapp remixes by Alison Goldfrapp & Will Gregory, along side exclusive reinterpretations of existing remixes. (so remixes on remixes?) Anyways as your resident Goldfrapp fan, I HAD to share the news! :enigma:

Fingers crossed for a future proper Goldfrapp album! 
 

 

✧ ✧ ✧
Link to post
Share on other sites

elijahfan

Happy to see other Goldfrapp stans on here! I'll never get over how underrated they are, I've spent the last 15 years wondering how most people are even able to sleep on such incredible music. They're pop geniuses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

I'm still pissed off that RCA forced Christina to scrap her work with them. The closest we've gotten was "Keeps Gettin' Better" which was basically an updated "Ooh La La".

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...