Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 I have been absolutely obsessed with this song and wanted to share. It goes so hard I love how funky/goofy the verses sound (not genre wise, but the overall vibe, like I can imagine him strutting down a street in a silly little way for a music video) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,706 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 This belongs on MAYHEM Deluxe Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keeo 532 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 I’d love for NIN to remix Mayhem! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted September 24, 2025 Author Share Posted September 24, 2025 2 hours ago, Keeo said: I’d love for NIN to remix Mayhem! Me toooo ughhhhh I got a rail ticket next year so I’m gonna try to give Gaga a NIN hat I bought on their tour with a cheeky note in it asking for a collab lol also Tosh, her drummer, just posted a drum cover of NIN’s wish so I am going a little insane atm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nano 3,744 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 We love to hear it You chew beef, I wear meat. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.