Jump to content
opinion

Top 6 from TF


BELLYACHE

Featured Posts

BELLYACHE

Just sat down and listened to this masterpiece (I don’t listen to full albums regularly) and ughh that album could have had 10 no#1s my god. Choose your top 5 (success bias and mv bias aside)(good luck lol)

 

1- LoveGame

2- Paparazzi

3- Disco Heaven

4- Starstruck

5- I Like It Rough

6- Just Dance

 

it was a top 4 but I changed it to top 6 cus I struggled for a whileee 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sepsami

The Fame

Paparazzi

Boys Boys Boys

Money Honey

Pokerface

Just Dance

The single at the end could be higher but idk I have heard them so much 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick

Right now it would be:

 

1- Paper Gangsta

2- Summerboy

3- LoveGame

4- Paparazzi

5- Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Link to post
Share on other sites

LauraPalmer

1. Paper Gangsta

2. Paparazzi

3. Poker Face

4. Boys Boys Boys

5. Just Dance

6. Starstruck

i’m a woman, i insist, it’s my life ♀
Link to post
Share on other sites

2School4Cool

No exact order, but:

Just Dance
LoveGame
Paparazzi
Poker Face 
Paper Gangsta 
Summerboy (became an absolute favorite at the MAYHEM Ball, the energy in the room was electric)

See The Best In Everyone
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...