TaylorSwift 164,451 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RichAssPiss 5,050 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 I honestly hope this is a smash. I'm rooting for her. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,635 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Is that don Benjamin? Perched for him Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,730 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Idk if I mentioned this, but every time I see Kehlani, I get super excited since I went to high school with her Anyway, I loved their previous collab (Ring) so I’m sure this is gonna be amazing! TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,451 Posted September 18, 2025 Author Share Posted September 18, 2025 2 minutes ago, Flippy said: Idk if I mentioned this, but every time I see Kehlani, I get super excited since I went to high school with her high school? aren't you in kindergarten? Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,730 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 44 minutes ago, Teletubby said: high school? aren't you in kindergarten? No, that’s you TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.