Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

MAYHEM and Harlequin "For Your Consideration" Box Sets sent to Grammy voters


Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

Voters are selling on ebay the promotional box sets they received for Harlequin and MAYHEM Grammy campaigns. The box sets also include two letters written by Gaga 


s-l960.webps-l960.webps-l960.webps-l960.webps-l960.webps-l1600.webp
s-l1600.webp

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Panchecco changed the title to MAYHEM and Harlequin "For Your Consideration" Box Sets sent to Grammy voters
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
REALITY

I want both of these so bad :giveup: 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all my years as a stan I don't remember once reading about Gaga sending specialized FYC boxsets to voters. This next Grammys are gonna be the most exciting to follow in her career :giveup:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, palma said:

Of all my years as a stan I don't remember once reading about Gaga sending specialized FYC boxsets to voters. This next Grammys are gonna be the most exciting to follow in her career :giveup:

And I think she did one for for C2C 

 

Hottie Detector
Link to post
Share on other sites

Panchecco
7 minutes ago, palma said:

Of all my years as a stan I don't remember once reading about Gaga sending specialized FYC boxsets to voters. This next Grammys are gonna be the most exciting to follow in her career :giveup:

it's a pretty common practice they also made one for DWAS m53974024872_2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

And I think she did one for for C2C 

 

I didn't know about this but in any case I think we can agree she's campaigning a lot better than when she made the most ridiculous (at the time) submissions for BTW's Grammys run :haroon:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Samwilliam
47 minutes ago, palma said:

Of all my years as a stan I don't remember once reading about Gaga sending specialized FYC boxsets to voters. This next Grammys are gonna be the most exciting to follow in her career :giveup:

I think I remember seeing one for ASIB but still exciting! And obviously that campaign was very successful!

Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

Imagine getting a personalised box and letter with some merch by Lady ****ING Gaga and selling it on ebay immediately, humans are just so vile and greedy 🤮 🤢 🤮 I know its a job for them, but jesus.. 

Shame they don't make these available for fans, I'd spend a pretty penny for that gorge boxset :traumatica:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...