TaylorSwift 164,296 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 November 21st Wicked: For Good – The Soundtrack, features performances by the stars of the emotional, electrifying conclusion to Universal Pictures’ global cinematic Wicked sensation, Wicked: For Good. Wicked: For Good – The Soundtrack follows last year’s acclaimed, history-making release of Wicked: The Soundtrack, which marked the highest debut ever for a theatrical adaptation of a stage musical. With music and lyrics by legendary Grammy and Oscar® winning composer and lyricist Stephen Schwartz, the soundtrack includes two new original songs featured in the film: “No Place Like Home” performed by Academy Award® nominee Cynthia Erivo as Elphaba, and “The Girl In The Bubble” performed by Academy Award® nominee Ariana Grande as Glinda. In addition, “The Wicked Witch of the East” is featured on the soundtrack, previously not included in the Broadway Cast Recordings. The soundtrack also features fan-favorites “Thank Goodness,” “As Long As You’re Mine,” “No Good Deed,” and the title track “For Good.” Wicked: For Good arrives in theaters November 21, 1. Every Day More Wicked – Wicked Movie Cast, Cynthia Erivo ft. Michelle Yeoh, Ariana Grande 2. Thank Goodness / I Couldn’t Be Happier – Ariana Grande, Wicked Movie Cast ft. Michelle Yeoh 3. No Place Like Home – Cynthia Erivo 4. The Wicked Witch of the East – Marissa Bode, Cynthia Erivo, Ethan Slater 5. Wonderful – Jeff Goldblum, Ariana Grande, Cynthia Erivo 6. I'm Not That Girl (Reprise) – Ariana Grande 7. As Long As You're Mine – Cynthia Erivo & Jonathan Bailey 8. No Good Deed – Cynthia Erivo 9. March of the Witch Hunters – Wicked Movie Cast, Ethan Slater 10. The Girl in the Bubble – Ariana Grande 11. For Good – Cynthia Erivo & Ariana Grande Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,061 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 I’ve not seen the full musical just clips which tracks are the original ones? Like the ones they made for the movie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Idefix1999 514 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 3 minutes ago, gagzus said: I’ve not seen the full musical just clips which tracks are the original ones? Like the ones they made for the movie It's written in the text in the OP. The new original songs are called "No Place Like Home" and "The Girl In The Bubble". Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grissem 106 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 I'm so excited for this, finally a proper recording of The Wicked Witch of the East!!! I definitely prefer act 2 in the stage production over act 1, but I am still holding back my expectations. Movie part 1 blew me away, so I have hopes that part 2 will be equally amazing, I just don't want to get disappointed. Can't wait to hear Cynthia's NGD, it will slap so hard. And from the moment Ariana was announced as Glinda, her Thank goodness was the first thing that came to my mind, it will be so emotional!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karl 3,586 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 I enjoy part one generally when it comes to the musical, but I am looking forward to hearing for good in part 2. First part was insanely good for an adaptation, casting perfection. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tomas 156 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 Preordered that Elphaba Vinyl SO fast 😍 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.