TEANUS 16,226 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 3 hours ago, salty like sodium said: ESV is great and very consistent but I think the weaker tracks on that are weaker than the ones on SB. I don't think there really is a bad track on SB, except from maybe the final one and Easy Lover. Every other track feels like it belongs and brings something. And all the songs you quoted are absolute bangers! I also love Golden Burning Sun. I guess I just decided that on the number of tracks I adore from each album Like on ESV…Flowers, Jaded, Violet Chemistry, Handstand, River, Rose Colored Lenses, Thousand Miles, Wildcard and Island all had me in a chokehold At any rate she just created her holy trinity with her last three albums because Plastic Hearts is also banger after banger British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
salty like sodium 2,270 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 1 minute ago, TEANUS said: I guess I just decided that on the number of tracks I adore from each album Like on ESV…Flowers, Jaded, Violet Chemistry, Handstand, River, Rose Colored Lenses, Thousand Miles, Wildcard and Island all had me in a chokehold Muddy Feet is pretty jarring though. ESV also has more tracks since there are no interludes and preludes there. Overall I think the quality of SB is slightly higher, even though ESV is also excellent. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,434 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 2 tracks on deluxe Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Kinda hope there would be more songs, oh well. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nenifir 134 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Looove Lockdown. It's been on repeat since it leaked a few days ago, such a great song haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.