IllusionLover 7,911 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 New song "Secrets" out this Friday 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madame Goo Goo 4,154 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Let’s hope this makes the album click for me. I dislike half the songs and it’s a shame that’s never happened to me with Miley before. Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,729 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Not getting my hopes up cuz that album was... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,816 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 This is the album I listened to the most after Mayhem this year. I CAN'T WAIT for more! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,816 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Also: A 13 MINUTES LONG TRACK?!?! OMFG 😍 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kwiax 3,031 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 I really, really liked End of the World and Golden Burning Sun. Hope 2 new tracks will be as good as these two. vanish into you 🥀 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnWayne92 2,391 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 I’m sorry? She has literally been so uninterested in this project and now we get a deluxe edition? Bitxh I already went to theatres to see you walk from one music video to the other. Either way - I’ll be listening and hoping it’s good Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,816 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said: I’m sorry? She has literally been so uninterested in this project and now we get a deluxe edition? Like she said about ESV era being cut short: She was already working on the follow-up project. That's probably what happened here. Despite a horrible roll-out and a boring movie, this is my favorite project of hers and I'm happy that we're getting more music. Cuz that's the greatest part of this era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zombieboyyy 198 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Honestly this is the album that made me like Miley. I was never interested in her music but this time the music is really good, it deserves more acclamation. The visuals were cute too Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoungWildCanadian 290 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Ft. Fleetwood Mac is hands down iconic. I don’t know if that’s happened before YoungWildCanadian Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,090 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 I’m excited for another collab with Stevie! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Fleetwood Mac?? What an iconic duo. Idk why her last two albums got their hooks in me so deep, I've only ever been a casual fan before ESV and SB. I'm excited. "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,395 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 The tweet having to explain who David Byrne is…oh the liddos are truly culturally illiterate, I fear… We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnWayne92 2,391 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 16 minutes ago, Vimo said: Like she said about ESV era being cut short: She was already working on the follow-up project. That's probably what happened here. Despite a horrible roll-out and a boring movie, this is my favorite project of hers and I'm happy that we're getting more music. Cuz that's the greatest part of this era. I mean - I get that, but this album was already something most people had to give her a pass for with all the genre blending each song does. If she can’t be interested in it - why should I? 😂 she does this a lot and it’s off putting. My brother and I have been huge fans her entire career and it’s like being slapped in the face. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,816 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said: I mean - I get that, but this album was already something most people had to give her a pass for with all the genre blending each song does. If she can’t be interested in it - why should I? 😂 she does this a lot and it’s off putting. My brother and I have been huge fans her entire career and it’s like being slapped in the face. She's not not interested in it. She's just driving her career very differently from what we're used to. She still put out that music for us to enjoy it, she gave amazing magazine interviews. She's doing things her own way. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.